- Texas Paul (or rabbiting?)
- Dutch Paul (or rabbiting?)
- Chuck ?
- Benedict Sloane
I am likely running and looking to dip under 4:30, hoping to go out in 2:14-2:15.
Anyone else running?
Midsummer Night's Mile
Friday, July 08, 2011 - Rockville
- 7:00pm 1mi race (CS,JP)
Dust off those spikes for the Midsummer Night's Mile at Rockville High School. It is a track mile, run in heats, and part of our Championship Series.
The anticipated heats are:
- Runners with expected times greater than 8:45.
- Runners with expected times greater than 7:50 up to 8:45.
- Runners with expected times greater than 7:00 up to 7:50.
- Runners with expected times greater than 6:15 up to 7:00.
- Runners with expected times greater than 5:45 up to 6:15.
- Runners with expected times greater than 5:20 up to 5:45.
- Runners with expected times greater than 4:50 up to 5:20.
- Runners with expected times of 4:50 or less.
The race is part of our low-key club race series and is free for MCRRC members, $10 for non-members 18 and over, and $5 for non-members under 18. Registration is race-day only starting an hour before the race.
Location & Directions
Rockville High School
2100 Baltimore Rd, Rockville, MD 20851
From I-270, exit onto Rte 28 toward Rockville. Cross Rte 355. Turn left to stay on Rte 28/1st St. Turn right at the traffic light onto Baltimore Rd. Continue for 1.1 miles. Rockville High School is on the left.
I'm not running, but I will be at the race... can provide times at the 200 if anyone needs it
It is going to be wet and warm…
Just FYI: the current record for MCRRC Midsummer Night's Mile is 4:22:06 by Mr. Fox on July 10, 2009 - http://mcrrc.org/racing/2009/20090710MidsummerMile.htm
Look, it says he lives in Rockville, like Wiggy and Diddy
Hi guys, I might be pacing depending how I feel and what needs to be done. I haven't run under 70 for 400 in months, so I have no clue what I can potentially do... A 2.15 however should not be a problem, I'll see if beastman wants to give me a ride and watch it himself...
Post race festivities to follow at Matchbox on rockville pike (1.35 miles north of white flint).
Why not go to Dave & Buster in the Mall?
I am sending a ringer to defeat everyone.
i plan on racing... and winning the first heat...
Post a Comment