Late post, but if anyone is interested, I'm planning to do a 4 mile tempo tomorrow from the LINE (could be followed by some 1 mins), estimated starting time for warm up 10.00 a.m. (I'm flexible to start earlier/ later, but seems snow will start soon after 10 am). I checked the road at 5pm today and it looks very good, completely clear: no ice or snow on that part of beach drive. It would be an out and back from the LINE to East-West Highway and back (2.06Miles), twice up and down. (Text/ call at 480-414-3993 if you're interested to join).
Wednesday night forecast is snow and 20mph winds, so track may be challenging.