Thursday, February 4, 2010
Try the Tri!!! - 'cause it's time to get ready for the spring tri season!
Georgetown Running Co. is proud to unveil its Try the Tri Program!!!
Try the Tri is designed to help novice triathletes prepare for their first race or improve upon that early success from Nation's Tri in 2009. The program is coached by elite triathletes from Team Snapple.
Members will train for either the Sprint- or Olympic-distance DC Triathlon on Sunday, June 20th, 2010 (www.dctri.com).
What do you get? High-caliber coaching and discount gear, all the great stuff that you'd expect from the stellar Georgetown Running Co, and an awesome training program led by Team Snapple's pro triathletes.
No more leafing through that convoluted Triathlete Training Bible you got from Barnes and Noble, no more 8-mile runs by yo' lonesome, and no more paying full price from *&#$@% Bike Shop in Bethesda for shoes and pedals!
Try the Tri's 4-month program includes:
* Training Plan for either the Sprint or Olympic Distance Triathlon.
* Discounts on wetsuits, bikes, helmets, shoes, apparel, Team Snapple Gear and more. Program discounts can easily exceed the costs of membership.
* Group-organized workouts with frequent coached workouts.
* Online forum to discuss training with other participants and receive feedback from coaches.
* A live panel for new triathletes hosted by professional and elite triathletes from Team Snapple.
Membership dues are $195 for the 4-month program. Email email@example.com to reserve your spot in the program.
Group workouts start soon, so register now!
Seriously, enough excuses already. The off-season is over, training with fellow triathletes is so much more motivating than running by yourself, and getting discounts on sweet tri gear is always a bonus! Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, then give yourself a pat on the back for getting your spring tri season under way!
As always, feel free to forward on to any aspiring or fellow triathletes that you know! Just send them the link http://snappletriteam.com/?p=925.
Cheers to the start of an awesome 4 months and representin' at the first annual DC Triathlon!
Posted by Matias at 10:38 AM