Christopher Conrad Bain turns 31 (I think) tomorrow (6/24). To celebrate, Jarrin and I are heading to "Union Jacks" in downtown Bethesda at 8:30pm on Tuesday...oh yeah, and we are bringing Chris along too. There are pool tables, food and spirits.
Chris and I are also meeting at "The Line" at 6:15pm tomorrow for a run.
Come and join in the celebration of his life, if you can make it. Apologies for the last minute post.
10 fun facts about BAIN that you may not know
1. he has run two 50-mile races
2. he has run over 30 marathons (3 a year x 10 years)
3. he is attempting a marathon in every state and every continent before he dies
4. he recently ran a PR 2:32 at Boston Marathon...in which he has a 7 or 8 year streak (don't quote me on that)
5. he used to meet Chuck Moeser in Sterling, VA every weekday at 6am for runs
6. he like the Atlanta Braves (for some reason)
7. he hails from Richmond, the capital of the Confederacy
8. he eats at Arbys
9. he went to Harvard
10. he chews his shirt while he runs
Photo courtesy of Getty Images