Count me in.
Glad to hear you're back. I'm thinking about it, but will have to wait until tomorrow am to make a decision.
this is for next sunday- the 15th.
Don't think I'll be able to make it.
I am fairly certain I will be there.
Can we move this to saturday, 9 o'clock at GRC?
Post a Comment